Inspirational Books on amazon
We have inspirational books waiting for someone who need inspiration.
A great collection of inspiring books. You can read them for free if you are registered in kindle unlimited on amazon.
Do you need Inspiration?
- Be proud of how hard you are trying.
- If it keeps you happy keep it quiet.
- Someday when things are OK, you’ll look back and feel proud that you didn’t give up.
- No regrets just do better next time.
- Remember some things have to end for better things to begin.
- A negative mind will never give you a positive life.
- Sometimes you have to go through the worst to get the best.
- Better days are coming. You won’t always wake up in the morning with a heavy heart.
- Embrace solitude as a time for reflection and self-discovery.
- Don’t be afraid to express vulnerability, it shows strength.
- Don’t let anyone ever make you feel like you don’t deserve what you want.
- Make more moves and less announcements.
- You grow mentally weak when your life is too comfortable.
Sarcastic and Witty sayings from Mark Twain
- Adam was the luckiest man in the world. He had no mother-in-law.
- If I had more time, I would have written less.
- It is easier to stay out than get out.
- Whiskey is for drinking; water is for fighting over.
- Too much is just enough.
- Difference between savage and civilized man: one is painted, the other gilded.
- We have the best government that money can buy.
- Do something everyday that you don’t want to do.
Incredible Albert Einstein
- Nothing happens unless something moves.
- Sometimes one pays most for the things one gets for nothing.
- Analytics will never tell you everything you want to know.
- Never lose a holy curiosity.
- Incompetence is the true crisis.
- The strongest force in the universe is Compound Interest.
- My only genius talent is inquisitiveness.
- The idle man does not know what it is to enjoy rest.
The ultimate compendium of stoic quotes
To live like the stoics you must read them or understand their philosophy.
A great way is to read the famous quotes of Marcus Aurelius, Seneca, Epictetus and Zeno.
- Our life is what our thoughts make it.
- The secret of all victory lies in the organization of the non-obvious.
- To understand the true quality of people, you must look into their minds, and examine their pursuits and aversions.
- Bear in mind that the measure of a man is the worth of the things he cares about.
- A person’s worth is measured by the worth of what he values.
- So much worse are the consequences of anger than its causes.
- Practice really hearing what people say. Do your best to get inside their mind.
- Always bear this in mind, that very little indeed is necessary for living a happy life.
Did You Know?
In our books you can find inspiration and wisdom
- He who has a why to live can bear almost any how.
- No price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
- There’s no defense against stupidity.
- Loneliness is one thing, solitude another.
- I and me are always too deeply in conversation.
- Invisible threads are the strongest ties.
- What doesn’t kill you, makes you…
- There is something in us that is wiser than our head.
- The person who writes for fools is always sure of a large audience.
- It is difficult to find happiness within oneself, but it is impossible to find it anywhere else.
- One should use common words to say uncommon things
- He who does not enjoy solitude will not love freedom.
- It is a clear gain to sacrifice pleasure in order to avoid pain.
- Life is a constant process of…
- Out of your vulnerabilities will come your strength.
We are what we are because we have been what we have been.
All family life is organized around the most damaged person in it.
- History is just new people making old mistakes.
The only person with whom you have to compare ourselves, is that you in the past. And the only per-son better you should be, this is who you are now.
The mind is like an iceberg, it floats with one-seventh of its bulk above water.
- Where does a thought go when it’s forgotten?